TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll

5 posters

Romp3L's Training thingy magicky

R
    R

Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 Empty Re: Romp3L's Training thingy magicky

Post  R Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:39 am

Well demotivated Saterday as my now-and-then training partners wer helping with the bodybuilding show this weekend...lame..
    I was suposed to deadlift,but was alone and not in the mood anyway,i did calves in half an hour and then the gym closed...lamer it gets..

3 sets of 12 heavy standing calve raises to single leg seated raises. 12 per leg and the 20 together.

Regards\
    Hope this week is better
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Romp3L's Training thingy magicky - Page 2 Empty Re: Romp3L's Training thingy magicky

Post  Admin Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Sorry to hear that Romp3L Crying or Very sad

I feel your pain buddy. It is not good that your training partners let you down when your your at the start of your cut Mad I hope they had a good excuse?

I've been there loads of times myself, Not feeling like dead lifting or squats so opting for a less intense movement like seated rows or leg press. Because your on a cut its really ain't the end of the world. Hopefully you have added plenty of muscle through your bulk and now through your cut you can concentrate on shaping and sculpting the physic that will put you on top of the podium come judging.
    R
    R

Post  R Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 am

Admin wrote:Sorry to hear that Romp3L Crying or Very sad

I feel your pain buddy. It is not good that your training partners let you down when your your at the start of your cut Mad I hope they had a good excuse?

I've been there loads of times myself, Not feeling like dead lifting or squats so opting for a less intense movement like seated rows or leg press. Because your on a cut its really ain't the end of the world. Hopefully you have added plenty of muscle through your bulk and now through your cut you can concentrate on shaping and sculpting the physic that will put you on top of the podium come judging.

ye, thanks alot man. I have lost 3kg's the first week...probably good..i know the initail drop is always alot,but damn... wana be Big and Heavy. Razz

Feeling alot better,started training with my old training partner again. we train great together,he has 2 more years experience than me and i have the more educated experience. we work wel together. He is getn married..damn.

Was a big surprise.
    Anyway..Have got a nice cycle and tons of support at home and work, so its up to me to push it.
    I wana take that podium home.lol.
    Regards Exclamation
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am

We will be following you all the way. rock on

I'll see if I can send you a truly-hench.com T-Shirt to wear around at comp time.
    R
    R

Post  R Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 am

Admin wrote:We will be following you all the way. rock on

I'll see if I can send you a truly-hench.com T-Shirt to wear around at comp time.

I could do that. Im gona be doing about 6 comps before the SA Championship where i may wear them.
    At the championship we have to wear our teams clothing..
    If u can send 1 i will wear it.

Regards
    Brawn
    Brawn

Post  Brawn Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 pm

That sound cool I may never compete but any chance of getting a T-shirt over to me? thumbsup
    R
    R

Post  R Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Monday i did Arms and stomach
    -cant remember what i did O-o
    Tuesday was Back
    -Deadlifts 5 sets, 60kg,100kg,130kg,160kg,190kg,200kg and 190kg.
    -pullups super set with lat cable push downs.4 sets
    -seated rows 4 sets super setted with hyper extensions for lower back.

This morning was legs.
    -smith squats super setted with single leg hamstring curls 4 sets.
    -lying ham curls super setted with leg extensions 4 sets each.
    -seated calve raises 4 sets. 12 slow and deep reps folowed by 50 fast reps
    -standing calve raises 12 slow,then hold,then 8 slow,then hold,then 4 slow.

Regards
    Brawn
    Brawn

Post  Brawn Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:20 am

Romp3L wrote:Monday i did Arms and stomach
    -cant remember what i did O-o
    Tuesday was Back
    -Deadlifts 5 sets, 60kg,100kg,130kg,160kg,190kg,200kg and 190kg.
    -pullups super set with lat cable push downs.4 sets
    -seated rows 4 sets super setted with hyper extensions for lower back.

This morning was legs.
    -smith squats super setted with single leg hamstring curls 4 sets.
    -lying ham curls super setted with leg extensions 4 sets each.
    -seated calve raises 4 sets. 12 slow and deep reps folowed by 50 fast reps
    -standing calve raises 12 slow,then hold,then 8 slow,then hold,then 4 slow.

Regards

Maybe one day. I'd love to know I could dead lift 200kg!

Do you wear a belt when dead lifting or training in general? I used to always have to until I learnt to dead lift correctly now I prefer not to.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 am

You all know I'm a fan of dead lifts Very Happy

Romp3L not seen you on the boards for a while, the cutt getting to you fella?
    R
    R

Post  R Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am

Admin wrote:You all know I'm a fan of dead lifts Very Happy

Romp3L not seen you on the boards for a while, the cutt getting to you fella?

My place of work blocked my internet for a couple of days. But im back muahhahaahha xD
    R
    R

Post  R Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am

Maybe one day. I'd love to know I could dead lift 200kg!

Do you wear a belt when dead lifting or training in general? I used to always have to until I learnt to dead lift correctly now I prefer not to.

I did always wear a belt, but now im doing it without a belt. the 1 guy in our gym to look up to got a hernia(i think the english is) from heavy lifting with a belt aparently, this could be bullsh*t...but i dnt wana take the chance..

Im doing it without the belt and straps, just the chalk.

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Mon May 03, 2010 11:04 am

Shoulders this morning. Was awesome. Had the energy for it(ephadrine helps) Very Happy

Shoulder presses-1 set warmup,2 sets 8 reps each,1 set drop set.

side lateral raises-8 reps with 26kg per arm,the immediately with 15 8 reps again.

upright rows superseted with rear lateral raises- 4 sets 8-12 reps each.

Regards
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 04, 2010 12:05 am

Glad to see you haven't left us Romp3L. I was getting worried. Surprised Surprised

Still going strong too. I hope your keeping a photo diary to post once your shredded for the stage?
    Brawn
    Brawn

Post  Brawn Tue May 04, 2010 12:51 am

Admin wrote:Glad to see you haven't left us Romp3L. I was getting worried. Surprised Surprised
    Still going strong too. I hope your keeping a photo diary to post once your shredded for the stage?

Here, Here!

Never heard of a hernia from training with a belt but it don't surprise me one bit! I've often had bruises or burns around my waste after training with a belt on. Not nice Mad
    R
    R

Post  R Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 am

Admin wrote:Glad to see you haven't left us Romp3L. I was getting worried. Surprised Surprised

I will update. Maybe i will put up photos every month of dieting. Im in my 4th week now, will take photos sunday and post me thinks....

The training is coming along slowly but alot better than it was. Another friend of mine is training with us again.
    I wont just get up and go Smile

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Tue May 04, 2010 9:53 am

Was biceps this morning.

alternating bicep curls-1 warmup 15 kg's,1 set 20 kg 8 reps,3 sets 30kg 8 reps.

Hammer curls-30kg 8 reps drop setted with 15kg 8reps

straight bar 7's- 4 sets 40kg then a *magic set*(being going for 50 reps) got to 40 reps.
    Biceps wer pretty stiff from the sunday nite site injection...but was ok/

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Tue May 04, 2010 9:55 am

Brawn wrote:
    Here, Here!

Never heard of a hernia from training with a belt but it don't surprise me one bit! I've often had bruises or burns around my waste after training with a belt on. Not nice Mad

Ye, be carefull hey. I am very carefull with the belt these days.

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Wed May 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Ye...so i hurt my ankle this morning...ffs. Mad
    Did legs this morning..
    Sqaut-60kg warmup,100kg warmup, 140kg 4 sets 8 reps...

Did 3 sets step ups with 30kg in each hand and i felt i was struggling with balance..
    my 4th set i was at 8 reps and when i put my foot down,it was on the outside of my foot...and went onto the side of the foot with my 100kg+30kg+30kg...well...atleast my ass doesnt hurt..lol?
    I fell fkn hard and cant walk on the leg. had to sit and watch my partners continue training tioll i could limp to the car...damnit!! Mad

I put anti inflamatory on it..it helps. Will be more carefull next time..

Regards(the limping idiot)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Man I hate it when a lower limb gets hurt. Always the way!

Lots of ICE on it fella and a snug fitting bandage for a while until it strengthens.
    R
    R

Post  R Thu May 06, 2010 9:37 am

Ya, i strapped it now... nice and tight. Will ease it up when i cant feel my toes.. Very Happy
    Did chest this morning...while limping between sets. haah

flat bench dumbells- 1 set 40 kg warmup and 3 sets with 60 kg dumbells(proud of that) 8 reps

Decline barbell bench press- 4 sets 70 kg ,12 reps negatives(thata is slow down and 2 second pause at the bottom).

cable fly's- have to get 100 reps within 4 sets. got 30,30,20 and then 20 reps.

Regards
    Brawn
    Brawn

Post  Brawn Thu May 06, 2010 11:05 am

Decline bench! I haven't been on one since I started out because I found my lower cheat was growing to fast for my upper chest resulting in solid man boobs. Do you not find your lower chest only needs a little stimulation?
    R
    R

Post  R Fri May 07, 2010 9:46 am

Brawn wrote:Decline bench! I haven't been on one since I started out because I found my lower cheat was growing to fast for my upper chest resulting in solid man boobs. Do you not find your lower chest only needs a little stimulation?

The problem is that when u diet down, those *man boobs* disapear. U have to be lean enough to see that it is not all muscle. The fat accumalates at the bottom of ur chest, making it look like the bottom developes faster.
    This is a fact my friend. The same as ur tummy, the fat accumalates at the bottom.

I do decline every 2nd or so week, and incline on a weekly bases.

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Fri May 07, 2010 9:51 am

Did back this morning.

Behind the head pull ups-4 sets 10 reps each.(seemed alot easier when i was 75kg's..lol)

Bent over close grip rows with 80kg,then 100kg,then 120kg,then 140kg x2 sets.

Single handed lat pulldowns-4 sets 12 reps slow reps.

Bent over rows with barbell(underhand grip,shoulder width)-4 sets 12 reps 70 kg's.

Was GoooOOoooooOOoD. Razz

Shweet
    R
    R

Post  R Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 am

Ther we go. That was a nice session this morning.

Shoulders.
    Arnold Presses 4 sets 8 reps with 30kg's.(my arnold's are weak pale )

Giant set. 8reps side lateral with 26kg dumbells,then 15's,then 10's and then front lateral raises with 15 kg's 8 reps.

Wanted to do rear delts but the caught us.

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Thu May 20, 2010 10:23 am

I had a very bad day today business wise. Sometimes u wish u can get the client u really want.but owel. If life was that easy it wouldnt be worth it.
    I probably like to suffer seeing as i am a bodybuilder.

Anyway..
    Did calves and hammies last nite.
    Seated calve raises
    Standing calve raises
    lying toe presses

Did shoulders this morning
    Shoulder presses
    Upright rows super set with side lateral(we wer chasing reps)
    and then cable rear delts.

Sorry i am not in a very good mood. Little disapointed today.

Will be better tomorow.

Regards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:27 pm