TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
Prohormones EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
Prohormones EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
Prohormones EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
Prohormones EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
Prohormones EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
Prohormones EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
Prohormones EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
Prohormones EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
Prohormones EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll

2 posters

Prohormones

mrceramics

Prohormones Empty Prohormones

Post  mrceramics Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Does anyone have any info on prohormones,I have friends in the Uk that use them and has packed on muscle quick....but Ihave heard that the`re not too good for you! Mad Also I have look for suppliers in Australia where I live and cant find them are they not legal here?
    cheers Matt
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Prohormones Empty Re: Prohormones

Post  Admin Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 am

Touchy subject mrceramics. The hardcore bodybuilders out there would highly advise against pro-hormones for a number of reasons most importantly the health concerns.

Pro hormones normally naturally increase the hormone testerone mostly by only a little. But over exposing your body to a hormone down regulates the receptors and there are often other hormonal systems adapting. i.e Increase of estrogen. Therefore, anything that would increase overall testosterone and work would need a PCT.

Some say pro hormones are to weak to need PCT. Depends on how willing to take the risk you are I suppose.

Another reason some people don't like pro hormones is the cost. They can be very expensive compared to illegal anabolics.

But saying that I personally know of many people who have made great gains while cycling PH.

The question you should be asking is are you ready for them. I advise anyone contemplating cycling illegal anabolic to have 3 years 100% natural training under there belt before touching them if for no other reason then to have taken full advantage of your body's natural growth hormones.

As for legality of pro hormones, Not in Australia I'm afraid. Pro hormones are banned form Australia and are treated the same was as anabolic steroids. Main reason is they hold drug like properties and there for are closer to a drug than a herb which is what the makers passed them off as for years to get there popularity among the natural trainers up.
    mrceramics

Prohormones Empty Thought so!

Post  mrceramics Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Thanx for the Info on that!

Sponsored content

Prohormones Empty Re: Prohormones

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am