TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll

5 posters

Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really?

tommy21
    tommy21

Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? Empty Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really?

Post  tommy21 Sat May 08, 2010 11:31 am

I was just wondering after a hard night on the tiles and the pop. Rolling Eyes how much damage am I doing to my growth potential by drinking? Do the pros do it?
    johny rambo

Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? Empty Re: Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really?

Post  johny rambo Sun May 09, 2010 1:11 am

tommy21 wrote:I was just wondering after a hard night on the tiles and the pop. Rolling Eyes how much damage am I doing to my growth potential by drinking? Do the pros do it?
    just remember everything starts on a cellular level , if you piss out to much and dehydrate cells break down and you screw yourself up sick
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really? Empty Re: Aclhole, how bad for bodybuilding is it really?

Post  Admin Sun May 09, 2010 1:25 am

johny rambo wrote:
    tommy21 wrote:I was just wondering after a hard night on the tiles and the pop. Rolling Eyes how much damage am I doing to my growth potential by drinking? Do the pros do it?
    just remember everything starts on a cellular level , if you piss out to much and dehydrate cells break down and you screw yourself up sick

Which echo's what I try to drum in to people. H20 is the best supplement you can get and its FREE!!
    R
    R

Post  R Mon May 10, 2010 10:30 am

They dont mix...if u want to do bodybuilding then dont drink.
    I have heard about pro's drinking,but they are already where u want to be and they can do what they want...u cant.

Alcohol breaks down protein and dehydrates the body...
    Final word... DONT DRINK!! Shocked (Those are like crazy eyes.lol)

Regards
    Brawn
    Brawn

Post  Brawn Tue May 11, 2010 1:16 am

I know not the scince behind it but if I've had a great wookout friday then get on the booze over the weekend I see no real gains in size or strenth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 pm