TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll

3 posters

Strangest thing you have seen in the gym?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? Empty Strangest thing you have seen in the gym?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm

A month or so ago I walk in to see a guy doing one arm deadlifts with a barbel. I couldn't for the life of me see what benafit this was other than to make every one else laugh.

I'm sure some of you can top that. So, whats the strangest thing you have seen in the gym?
    Brawn
    Brawn

Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? Empty Re: Strangest thing you have seen in the gym?

Post  Brawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 am

I saw an old fella (must of been 65 at least) shaving his balls in the changing room for all the world to see.

I walked in and he was stood there in the middle of the room with his left foot on the island and shaving his testicals clear as day, I burst out laughing and turned around and walked out before I started to take the mick.
    R
    R

Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? Empty lol

Post  R Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 am

Ok the balls are pretty good.

We went to the gym on a sunday, the gym is closed but me and 2 trainers went there to train.
    We went to go do legs.

I was busy sqauting when my pants tore. Like the whole back was torn.
    They laughed their asses off. The 1 guys girlfriend was ther and i jus told her,*STOP LOOKING AT MY ASS! ahhaa*
    I went home and making like i didnt know a thing,my girlfriend asked me...erm honey,I think your pants are a little torn. I said nah no way. (lol)
    She said erm yeah,i can see ur ass....

So yeah.
    I was in the gym about a month ago when these two guys, looked like brother, where training. Well,that isnt the funny part. They wer ,and im not joking, swinging the weights at an incredible speed. Like...erm wow.
    FAST man sware . Like no muscle movement watsoever. I went to them asking them what the fk they wer doing. help ...they said no,they train like this because they are always in a hurry.....OMFG. Dislike That was the stupidest thing i have seen and heard in my life. stupid
    Regards
    Brawn
    Brawn

Strangest thing you have seen in the gym? Empty Re: Strangest thing you have seen in the gym?

Post  Brawn Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am

RompL3 That happens in every gym in the world I think. lol I've seen so many baffoons throwing weights around its unreal!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:09 pm