TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
How much protein in an egg? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
How much protein in an egg? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
How much protein in an egg? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
How much protein in an egg? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
How much protein in an egg? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
How much protein in an egg? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
How much protein in an egg? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
How much protein in an egg? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
How much protein in an egg? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll

4 posters

How much protein in an egg?

tommy21
    tommy21

How much protein in an egg? Empty How much protein in an egg?

Post  tommy21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Who knows how much protein is in an egg? And how much in each way there cooked like boiled, scrambled, poache, etc etc. Oh and should I eat a raw egg after a workout?
    R
    R

How much protein in an egg? Empty hmm

Post  R Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:57 pm

tommy21 wrote:Who knows how much protein is in an egg? And how much in each way there cooked like boiled, scrambled, poache, etc etc. Oh and should I eat a raw egg after a workout?

Funny u should bring it up, but i started taking 8 raw eggs mixed with 250ml milk,2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon an hour before i train and the same when i come back after my workout about 3 weeks ago.

U can get poisening though from raw eggs. I heard from a pro sponsored bb last night that u can counter this by taking plain yohgurt every second day.

Salmonella poisoning is the culpret. Google it and take a look.

Regards
    R
    R

How much protein in an egg? Empty pain

Post  R Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Kinda a pain trying read up on it on the internet,but this is something i came across.
    thumbsup
    Poisoning from salmonella has been exaggerated in the past. A study by the U.S. Department of Agriculture in 2002 indicated that only 2.3 million, of the 69 billion eggs produced annually, are contaminated with salmonella. In other words 0.003% or 1 in every 30,000 eggs. The bulk of these come from battery chicken eggs and chickens kept in unhealthy conditions - only sick chickens lay salmonella contaminated eggs. If only healthy chicken eggs (organic and free range ideally) are consumed, then far less than one in 30,000 eggs are contaminated. Salmonella is a common micro-organism found almost everywhere, and is just as likely, or more likely, to proliferate on cooked food kept in the fridge. Infection is normally mild gastric symptoms, but in rare cases where the immune system is very low such in the elderly who have had much anti-biotic use, and the source is greatly contaminated, death can result. But such a person is highly lightly to contract one of many common micro-organisms and die from that. To give some perspective, in the highly unusual situation of contracting Salmonella, in a healthy person, an infection is nothing to worry about and is easily treated with high quality pro-biotics every half an hour until you feel better.

So i will be drinking mine. If i dont reply to the site in a week or two....i am most likely No pitty dead and then thanks guys it was nice... rock on

Sallute.
    O and btw thers about 7grams of protein in a regular sized egg. I work it out like that. Alot of calories in the yellow though. And egg whites actually help push out exess water from ur body(sodium that atracts water absorbtion).
    I eat alot of egg whites 2 weeks before a show.

Regards
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

How much protein in an egg? Empty Re: How much protein in an egg?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Now I'm not saying your wrong to eat raw eggs far be it for me to judge others, but theres no way I could eat 8raw egg whites ~+ milk before AND after a workout. sick

I've a stomach like iron but I draw the line at raw eggs and poultry. I do take my hat off to you RompL3. Thats dedercation!
    Brawn
    Brawn

Post  Brawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:29 am

I tried raw eggs for a while but just couldn't bear the holding my nose over the sink any more.
    R
    R

How much protein in an egg? Empty lol

Post  R Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 am

Brawn wrote:I tried raw eggs for a while but just couldn't bear the holding my nose over the sink any more.

No NO NNo. Its not that bad.. Im kinda having fun with it now so.. Throwing it in the blender every now and again.. adding a banana...adding all kinds of things. lol. I jus cant afford the whey thing now and eating eggs...over it.

Diet is around the corner and it could get dangerous seeing as my stomach will always be empty and prone to any germs and or selmanella from the raw eggs. But i will be so hungry by then i wont mind the cooked egg whites.lol

If any of u have a blender, do 8 egss,250ml milk,1 teaspoon cinnamon,2 teaspoons sugar and a banana. Try it and let me know. It is pretty good. Laughing

Regards
    R
    R

Post  R Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 am

Oh yeah, while im on the diet now, asked a pro and he said that ther is 3 grams of protein in every average sized egg WHITE.
    damn... gona have to eat and or drink alot more...

Regards Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:48 pm