TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Welcome to truly-hench.com.

If this is your first visit make the most of the internets newest interactive forum and become a new member.

Registration is completely free and will only take a few moments.

Just click below and follow the easy instructions.

TRULY-HENCH.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRULY-HENCH.COM

The webs newest bodybuilding and weight training discussion forum

Latest topics

» which protein should I have at what times?
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:09 am by manmeet007

» Cutting supplements.
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am by manmeet007

» How To Improve Mens Health
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am by manmeet007

» Attain better fitness
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am by manmeet007

» How to increase you stamina
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:18 pm by manmeet007

» How 2 Drop Weight Quick
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 am by Admin

» 5 Nutrition Rules For Beginners
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am by fredll

» novice powerlifting routine
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 am by fredll

» Exercise regularly
Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 am by fredll

3 posters

Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? Empty Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach?

Post  Admin Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 am

Any one have any tips on how to get the body to burn fat around the stomach area in particular.
    R
    R

Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? Empty no and yes

Post  R Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Admin wrote:Any one have any tips on how to get the body to burn fat around the stomach area in particular.

Hey admin guy. Yes and no, there is no way to burn fat in the abdominal region more than any other part. You have to burn over all bodyfat to bring the tummy fat down.
    No such thing as *site* fat burning.

the rite foods,training and you can do stomach(wieghted for 8-12 reps) to bring the muscles out more.

ECA stack fat burners help for this as they concentrate on lower back,tricep and stomach fat. E being ephadrine; C being Caffiene and A being Aspirin.
    Lava is a nice fat burner but beware of the heat waves you will feel. bom
    Regards
    johny rambo

Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? Empty Re: Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach?

Post  johny rambo Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 am

diet and exercise consistency is key
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? Empty Re: Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm

johny rambo wrote:diet and exercise consistency is key

I love that word.

And your right Johny consistency is the key to most things bodybuilding related. To many people don't stick with something long enough wheather it be a diet or traing calves reguler.
    R
    R

Any one got any tip's to burn fat on stomach? Empty Tricks

Post  R Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Everyone says stick to what works,and i agrreeee I agree
    BUT i like too fool around with my diets and putting wierd stuff in here and ther and i have had great success.
    This is the truth and believe it or not ,it worked.
    I was busy dieting for the championships felt like something was wrong. My body was on a stand still for a week or so. Then i read a part in a magazine about insilin and glucose and so on,(im not gona explain it all,very tricky business.) BUT,as i understand it,the conclusion is sugar(glucose) helps to burn fat by elifating ur insilin levels.
    SO,i bought 2 wilson toffees every 3 or so day. And it worked like a bomb.
    It worked so wel that i called this my *secret* for that season to my pose conditioning.
    So theres alot of things that come into play and do play around to figure ur body out, but overall stay consistent.

Greetings

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:15 am